Monday, June 25, 2012

It's about time.

Every day, every day, the thought goes through my head, sometimes making it to a list of things to do, that today is the day I am going to start exercising for the rest of my life.  Every night, I hit the bed without having done so.  What does it do to your psyche when, day after day, you break a promise to yourself and your health?  It can't be good.  

Today, I came across an article with 10 encouraging quotes to get us up and moving.  Several  resonated with me, one of which I posted on Facebook.  Along with a dear friend who posts a positive energetic message every morning, I am going to start posting an encouraging exercise quote daily to help keep this in the forefront of my mind and perhaps to motivate others, also.  So, today's quote from an unknown source is:

                 "No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch."

Perfect for those of us who are not up to marathoning yet.

To your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment